Gift aid declaration form
I hereby confirm that I want to Gift Aid my donation and any donations I make in the future or have made in the past 4 years to Positive Action in Housing *

I am a UK taxpayer and understand that if I pay less Income Tax and/or Capital Gains Tax than the amount of Gift Aid claimed on all my donations in that tax year it is my responsibility to pay any difference. If you pay Income Tax at the higher or additional rate and want to receive the additional tax relief due to you, you must include all your Gift Aid donations on your Self-Assessment tax return or ask HM Revenue and Customs to adjust your tax code. Gift Aid is reclaimed by the charity from the tax you pay for the current tax year. Your address is needed to identify you as a current UK taxpayer.
How did you make your donation? *

Donation amount

Date of donation *

Full name *

Surname *

Address *


Postcode *

Thank you, you should receive an email shortly to confirm safe receipt. Please check junk mail. If not received please email